Sunday 27 June 2010

Army List: CSM 1,500 pts

Thus far my Adeptus Mechanicus have been pretending to be Space Wolves, with a mix of Grey Hunters and Long Fangs. But I'm currently building a Nightbringer conversion and some Assault Skitarii- once they're done, I'd like to try out Chaos Space Marines. Here's a quick 1,500 pts list I worked out:

HQ [270 pts]

Avatar of the Machine-God: 140 pts
1 Daemon Prince w/Wings, Mark of Khorne

Techno-Magi Lord: 130 pts
1 Chaos Lord w/ Mark of Khorne, Pair of Lightning Claws

TROOPS [1031 pts]

Skitarii Assault Maniple: 289 pts
9 Khorne Berserkers w/ Skull Champion, Power Fist
Chaos Rhino w/ Dozer Blade, Daemonic Possession

Protector Maniple: 350 pts
10 Plague Marines w/ 2 Meltaguns, Plague Champion, Power Fist
Chaos Rhino w/ Dozer Blade, Daemonic Possession

Protector Maniple: 392 pts
14 Plague Marines w/ 2 Plasma Guns, Plague Champion, Power Fist

HEAVY SUPPORT [195 pts]

Servitor Support Maniple: 195 pts
7 Chaos Havocs w/ 4 Heavy Bolters, Aspiring Champion, Power Weapon

Alternatively I have the models for 5 more Berserkers, and lots more Plague Marines & Havocs, including different special & heavy weapons. I could also turn the Plague Marines into basic CSMs/Thousand Sons/Noise Marines, and the Lord is magnetic so he could be a Sorceror.

Thoughts? Ideas? What would you change? I've been playing the army thus far as a very Long Fang-centric shooty force, I'd like to try getting up close & being more dynamic.

No comments:

Post a Comment